The government has introduced the Startup India scheme for the growth of businesses by promoting innovations. The DIPP registration comes with many benefits for the startups which can be availed by registering the entity under the scheme recognized as StartUp India. This scheme is launched with a vision to transform our country into a job provider instead of a job seeker. Hence an entrepreneur can start its own business by availing the benefits. Only an entity which is registered as a Private Limited Company or a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or a Registered Partnership Firm can get recognition under Startup India Scheme. Further such startup must be involved in the activities towards innovation or improvement in existing products or services and must be capable of generating employment or wealth creation. Only an eligible entity as per the criteria provided by the government can take registration under the said scheme.
1. Only Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership and Registered Partnership Firm are eligible to apply for a StartUp Recognition certificate.
2. Turnover should be less than Rs. 100 crore in any of the Previous year.
3. Up to 10 years from the date of incorporation it can be considered as a startup.
4. A Startup must be involved in the activities towards innovation or improvement in existing products or services or processes and must be capable of generating employment or wealth creation
2. Angel tax exemption
3. Rebate in Trademark and Patent Application Fee
5. Government tenders
6. Interaction platform for Startups
7. Funds of Funds for Startups
8. Faster Exit
1. COI (Certificate of Incorporation from MCA/Registration Certificate from ROF)
2. PAN Card
3. Constitutional documents (MOA & AOA)
4. List Of Director's, DP's and Members:- List of Directors or Designated partners or members along with their photographs and contact details.
5. Social Link:- URL of website & Mobile App of an entity (if any) and Social Profile’s (LinkedIn and/or twitter) of Directors, DP’s and members.
6. Awards/Certificate:- Information relating to any Awards/Certificate/ Recognition received by the entity.