A public limited company is incorporated for large capital requirements so that it can be raised from the public at large through Public Issue of Shares. The minimum requirement is seven shareholders and three directors and a registered office. We will extend our support in documentation, preparation, filing and subsequent Follow-up with ROC.
support in documentation, preparation, filing and subsequent Follow-up with ROC.
1. Minimum Seven Person:- Seven person is needed to become the shareholders of the company. However, there is no limit of shareholders.
2. One Resident Director:- One director of the company must be the resident of India. A person is said, resident, when he stays in India for at least 182 days in the FY.
3. No Minimum Capital:- Invest as per requirements of your business, and there is No Minimum capital required as such The government fee is based on the capital.
4. Unique Name:- Name of the company should be unique, and it must be not the same or similar to the name of any existing company or a trademark.
1. More capital:- Shares are offered to the general publics at large i.e. anyone can invest in a public limited company. Hence, it improves capital of the company.
2. More attention:- Being listed on a stock market ensures that mutual funds, hedge funds and other traders take note of business of the company. This may result in better business opportunities for the Public Limited Company.
3. Spreading risk:- Since the shares are sold to the public at large the unsystematic risk of the market is spread out.
4. Growth and expansion opportunities:- Due to less risk, there is a perfect opportunity for growth and expanding the business by investing in new projects from the money raised through shares.